I’m super excited to have another post featured by Independent Fashion Bloggers on their weekly round up of notable fashion blog posts! Be sure to check out the fabulous links featured alongside my post on Queer Fashion Week!
Links à la Mode: April 30
- Amethyst Honey: Zodiac Dresser: Aries by Moschino
- Attire Club: A Fascinating List of Fashion Firsts
- Beautify My Life: Taking on the Conscious Closet Challenge
- Femme Violet: Queer Fashion Week
- Foxy Oxie: How to Get Along With Other Women
- Funky Jungle: Five Things That Helped Me Become a Better Blogger
- Ginger Side of Life: Galapagos Cruise Style
- Hello, Handbag: Nepal Earthquake: How to Help
- Seeing Stripes: How To Remove Pilling From Sweaters
- Les Assorties: Paris Je t’Aime: An Interview With Iconic French
- Nicole’s Lifestyle Lounge: Top Makeup Brands for Brown-Skin Girls
- Purushu: Men’s Summer Holiday Essentials
- Rising Colors: 5 Short Hair Misconceptions
- Savoir Style: Time Management Tips for Moms With Toddlers
- Sheela Writes: It’s a Barbie World
- Splash of Teal: How to Wear a Maxi Dress When You’re Petite
- Style Diary by Osy: Sibling Burgundy
- That Paki Blog: Complete Coverage of Pakistan Fashionweek
- TLV Birdie: White + Elm Natural Skincare + Earth Day Giveaway
- We Are Ready Made: The Starman
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.