It’s Spring! Well not really. At least not in Boston. It snowed… On the first day of Spring.
I. Can’t. Even.
In any case, there is reason to celebrate! FV was featured for the third time in IFB’s weekly round up of noteworthy fashion blog posts for my post on “Shopping on a Student Budget”! Enjoy reading up on the other featured posts, there’s lots of inspiration for your Spring wardrobe!
Links à la Mode: March 19
- Alysa Lovely: Etsy Gift Guide: Bridesmaids
- Anami Blog: Spring in My Apartment
- Between the Pearls: 10 Steps for Contouring and Highlighting
- Endear: 4 Things to Consider Before Going Blond
- Everyday Starlet: Tinted Brow Gel Review for Blonds
- FemmeViolet: Shopping on a Student Budget
- Flip Flops and Furs: Keith Mitchell: Football Player Turned Yogi
- Kremb de la Kremb: Short Hair Bloggers Roundup
- Ms. Fabulous: Behind the Scenes at the Bryan Lars Fall 2015 Lookbook Shoot
- MsYolee: The Size Issue
- Purushu Arie: Trend Report: Stitch Detail on Seam
- Riva La Dive: DIY Marc Jacobs Bow Cape
- Sheela Writes: How Often Should You Post?
- Storybook Apothecary: My Spring Bucket List
- Style Bizarre: How to Take Your Blog to the Next Level
- Thareni Nicola: Vintage Finds
- That Paki Blog: Style Icons: The PIA Ground and Cabin Crew
- TLV Birdie: Ere Perez Natural Makeup Collection
- Try It on Me: What You Really Need to Know About Wedding Gown Shopping
- Yukova’s Fashion Blog: How Not to Become a Fashion Victim