Snow, snow, melt away. Come again…anoth- never.

It’s been a rough winter in Boston. We’ve had record snow fall, and the fact that I’ve been buying up pairs and pairs of shorts has been extremely counter-intuitive. I’m definitely ready for the summer. Last Wednesday it finally hit a beautiful 40 degrees, so I was finally able to debut my new favorite skirt! The fact that I’m calling a 40 degree day beautiful says a lot about how cold it’s been.

ootd_march004

I’m now currently in New York for spring break, and supposedly it’s going to go up to 50 degrees this week!! So, this skirt might be seeing more air time. Also, crop tops are quickly becoming my favorite thing to style. I should make a post on crop tops soon, whatcha think?

These photos were taken in front of my college’s main entrance. I rarely get off campus these days, so this break has been greatly anticipated. If you’re in the NYC area, you might just see me around. Just look for this skirt- haha!

Also, not gonna lie, my necklace was totally lopsided. I didn’t notice, and I don’t think my friend Shane, who was the lovely photographer, noticed either.

ootd_march003

ootd_march001Blazer | H&M
Top | Nasty Gal
Necklace | Nasty Gal
Skirt | Missguided
Rings | Forever 21 & Nasty Gal

Also, I recently meet Seema of Stories For Love, a Humans of New York-esque photoblog that is dedicated to celebrating queer lives and stories. It is a world-wide endeavor, and if you’re interested in sharing your story, you can do so by emailing her using the email below!
storiesforlove

One thought on “Snow, snow, melt away. Come again…anoth- never.

1. April 1, 2015 at 11:09 pm

This outfit is really nice! I love how you showed the inside of the blazer (even if it was by accident!)

• April 1, 2015 at 11:14 pm

Haha, thanks! Actually, I purposely put up that photo to show off the inside of the blazer. 😛

2. March 12, 2015 at 1:33 pm

oooh I love this look!
    And I want that top IMMEDIATELY!
    Very cute!

Liked by 1 person

3. theleatherfannypack
    March 10, 2015 at 12:37 am

This is such a good outfit and I am SO impressed that you are out there in the snow like that! Seriously. I am from CA where it never snows. 40 degrees sounds like a nightmare. The lowest I can tolerate is at least 60 and I still layer!

• March 10, 2015 at 1:30 pm

Thanks Raissa!! Haha, I wish I was in California! I’ve been “protesting” the weather here by wearing spring/summer clothes. I wish it was 60 right now!

4. Mel